6.7 Ex. 7: Emergency Plumbers
Rescue Emergency Plumbers has built their business by being responsive to customers who need help right now for emergencies. They are very good at responding to problems that can result in creating a long term customer. They are located in New Orleans and their website is designed to work well for both mobile and desktop searchers.
Their objective is to attract new customers with plumbing emergencies (specifically, ones who enter their zip code in their search).
Using the QuickStart
- Settings: They want to run their ads “mobile only” Mon-Fri from 6am to 6pm. They want to get the mobile searcher on the phone.
- Markets: Target the 10 closest zip codes to their location: 70032; create a separate campaign for each zip code.
- Keywords: Use broad match modifier (bmm) match type to highlight their specialization in handling plumbing emergencies. They also want to name the zip code in the keywords.
- Negative Keywords: Cut out all the standard “offshoots” that don’t result in customers such as guide, information, free services, etc.
- Ads: Create one brief ad that will run on mobile with their phone number and make it clear they are ready to fix the problem.