6.5 Ex. 5: Online Medical Testing
Online Medical Testing markets medical tests online. Customers select their tests, select a draw location (Quest or LabCorp), give their blood/urine, then get their lab results in about a day. They are in a very competitive market as there are several different services that market different combinations of testing.
Their objective is to attract customers looking for Celiac disease testing. They want to customize their ads for each major city.
Using the QuickStart
- Settings: They want to run the ads mobile only and 24 hours/day x 7 days per week. People tend to order anytime, even though they can only visit the lab during normal business hours. Their “off-hours” business is a very significant part of their revenue.
- Markets: They are located in Oklahoma City, but they sell throughout the US. They tend to do better when they mention the city name in the ads. They want to try separate campaigns for each of the top 10 US cities.
- Keywords: +celiac +testing +[location]” and several variations including: private and convenient.
- Negative Keywords: Standard set of negative keywords they include in all campaigns: free, cheap, public, treatment, etc.
- Ads: They created two ads: they both feature the city name and the fact that they have locations nearby. One ad is focused on their reputation. The other on fast turnaround and ease of use.