6.3 Ex. 3: Com. Carpet Cleaners
Commercial Carpet Cleaning is a Pittsburgh commercial cleaning company with 15 mobile cleaning trucks covering about a 100 mile radius. Commercial has an excellent website, both mobile and desktop, that highlights their coverage, history, and technology. They are good at getting website visitors to become engaged and turn into customers.
Their objective is to attract customers looking for commercial carpet cleaning with short lead time and fast turnaround.
Using the QuickStart
- Settings: They want to run the ads 24×7 on all devices to take advantage of their web capabilities. That way they could best respond to all types of inquiries to turn them into visits/estimates.
- Markets: Their market is the entire western PA area, but they want to target a particular set of towns and suburgs surrounding Pittsburgh. They are starting with the ten largest cities near zip code 15106.
- Keywords: They used broad match modifier (bmm) match type (standard in QuickStart) to highlight their specialization in quick turnaround and fast response time (“+carpet +cleaning +today” for example).
- Negative Keywords: For Commercial, this was about eliminating searchers that were looking for residential or cheap cleaning services. Examples would be: cheap, low cost, discount, inexpensive, home.
- Ads: Commercial created two ads to highlight different features to see which works best.