Example #8: Walk-in Care Clinics
Walk-in Care Clinics operates a set of 16 walk-in health care facilities throughout the Orlando, Florida area. They cater to the emergency care customer. They are targeting the 100 closest zip codes around Orlando (their core market).
Their objective is to attract patients that require emergency burn care.
Using the CampaignBuilder
- Settings: Run the ads on all device types, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are very good at responding to any way the customer contacts them: chat, phone call, walk-in.
- Markets: Zip Codes. They want to target the 20 largest communities around Orlando.
- Keywords: Use 2, 3, and 4 word combinations with broad match modifier (bmm) match type (standard in CampaignBuilder).
- Negative Keywords: Eliminate the standard indicators of non-customers: free, information, pictures, symptoms, etc.
- Ads: They created two ads reflecting the various ad themes they typically use, but including text that highlights burn care.