Blast data has proven that the best swing quality is achieved when players focus on three areas: plane, connection & rotation. The Analyze screen powers the Blast Insights. Based on your level of play the immediate feedback given on the Analyze screen gives your strengths. For the areas of improvements there are videos to help take your game to the next level.
How to change player
1. From the Analyze screen, tap on player name to change.
2. Tap on Player tab.
3. Tap on different player name to switch.
• Equipment and Sensor tabs can be used to update features.
How to Filter Details metrics
1. From the Analyze screen, Tap on Filter Details.
2. Select on filter options from Day, Week, Month, Year, Bats, Environment, and Video Sources.
3. Tap on Apply to complete update.
How to view 3D Swing Tracer from Analyze
1. From the Analyze screen, Tap on a swing.
2. Tap on 3D Swing Tracer.
How to video (Plane, Connection, Rotation, & Ball Flight)
1. Go to the Analyze screen.
2. Swipe left and right to locate option (Plane, Connection, Rotation, & Ball Flight).
3. Tap on Explained to view video instructions.