Raising Support Tickets
To request support from Basis Technologies on any issue relating to our product sets (ActiveControl, Transport Expresso, DevOps, Testimony, Diffuser, Utilities or Transformation), a ticket should be raised via the following email address:
Sending an email to this address will automatically create a ticket in Zendesk, the ticketing tool used by Basis Technologies.
To help us offer you the best service with your issue, please include as much information as possible about the issue, with particular attention to the following:
- Customer: Include the name of the customer you are representing, it may not always be obvious from your email address
- Product and Version: Include the Basis Technologies product and version that you are operating that has the issue
- System & Client: The system and client where the issue/fault occurred and if it’s a license key issue provide the SAP system installation number (it is always ten digits long)
- Description: A clear description of the problem and the steps to replicate the issue, with screen shots
- Data: Any master or transactional data objects associated with the issue. E.g. Business Partner, BPEM Case ID, Plant
- Error Messages: Details of any error or warning messages given including where applicable run time errors, short dumps and error logs
- User ID: The User ID being used when the issue occurred
- Authorisations: Ensure transaction SU53 is run and results shared to help with authorisation issues
- Contact Details: Please include your own contact details in your email
- Priority: Reflect any high priority issues by including URGENT or HIGH PRIORITY at the start of the email subject
If you have any concerns with the service you are getting from Basis Technologies support, or wish to escalate any high priority issues please email email@example.com
Require additional Information or Services?
If additional information or services relating to any of Basis Technologies product sets is required, you can contact us via the above firstname.lastname@example.org address, or alternatively by contacting your assigned Basis Technologies Account Director.