The following installation steps assume that the reader is comfortable with the basics of the SAP Correction and Transport System.
The examples shown assume the system ID of your development SAP system is DEV.
- Copy the transport file K9nnnnn.SID to the cofiles transport directory. As with the following transport files, make sure that the file is copied in binary mode and for UNIX systems ensure that the target filename is in uppercase and is not read-only.
- Copy the transport file R9nnnnn.SID to the data transport directory.
- Add the transport to the import buffer of the SAP system that you have selected to be the Transport Expresso domain controller.
tp addtobuffer SIDK9nnnnn DEV
- Import the transport into the Transport Expresso domain controller SAP system (note the use of unconditional modes 1 and 8).
tp import SIDK9nnnnn DEV client=000 U18
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the other participating SAP systems in your system landscape.
Thanks for your feedback.