Thanks to the 35 pre-defined metrics provided by DevAnalytics, you can begin building the reports you need almost immediately.
Data can be presented across any date range, and the results refined using eight reporting classifications (see right). This ability to benchmark selected areas – supplier performance, for example – means that future performance can be tracked and provides the means for you to focus on the particular SAP systems where there is most room for improvement.
Classifications can even be combined to provide precise insights, so that you can hone in on specifics. Want to find out which SAP system in which module had the longest approval times for a given project over the last six months? Well now you can.
DevAnalytics supports the following classifications for data reporting:
- Date (any period plus aggregation by year, quarter, month, week or day)
- Transport path/SAP module (e.g. ECC, BW)
- System (e.g. Dev, QA, Pre-prod, Production)
- Supplier (analyse internal and external teams)
- Project (assess specific performance)
- Functional area (e.g. Finance, Sales)
- Type of change (e.g. enhancement, bug fix)
- Priority (e.g. standard, emergency)