This module outlines the use of BDEx Profiles, how these change the look and feel of BDEx and which options are available for the user.
The topics covered are:
• The Profile Manager transaction – viewing/amending profiles and adding users.
• Searching for large customers in the Customer Centric Hub
• The use of the filter options within the master data hierarchy display to change context for large customers.
• Preferences and options specific to the user
• Profile selection in the Customer Centric Hub.
At the end of the module, the attendee will be able to:
• Fully comprehend the use of profiles within BDEx.
• Understand how to search for large customers in the CCH and filter by master data objects.
• Change their preferences and profiles within the CCH.