Once your instrument is driven by notes, follow these steps to further adjust its sound and vary it over time by recording changes in selected controls:
- Drag the “Resonance” knob on your instrument up to raise its value to 100%.
- Right-click the “Frequency” knob on your instrument and select “Create Automation” from the control context menu. Audiotool creates a new automation track called “Filter Frequency” for this control in the sequencer.
- Right-click the note region above the “Filter Frequency” automation track and select “Zoom Selection” from the region’s context menu to expand the sequencer view and show the whole region.
- Double-click inside the first bar of the “Filter Frequency” automation track to create a new one bar automation region, drag its right border to extend its length to 8 bars, double-click the region to open it and drag the right loop marker three bars to the right to make the region’s content 4 bars long.
- Drag the key-frame at the start of the content area of the open automation region down to set its value to 0%, double-click the center of the content area to add a second key-frame with an approximate value of 50% on bar 3 and double-click the lower right corner of the content area to add a third key-frame with a value of 0% on bar 5.
Thanks for your feedback.