Instruments need performance data to produce sound in your arrangement. Follow these steps to add a note to your instrument:
- Click the hide/show panels button on the time-line bar to hide the panels.
- With the time-line visible, locate the open note region for your instrument in the sequencer view.
- Scroll the slider of the vertical piano keyboard down until you can see the “C4” note marker and select “Bar” from the snapping unit menu on the time-line tools.
- Hover over the open note region to highlight the second black key above the “C4” note marker and double-click to create a one bar long D sharp note inside the region.
- Drag the right border of the note region to extend its length to 8 bars. Audiotool will loop the one bar note you created before for the full duration of the region. Note: If the sequencer view shows less than 8 bars, Audiotool will scroll it as you drag to let you reach the 8th bar.
- Double-click the note region to close it. You can press the space bar or click the play/pause button on the time-line bar any time to hear your arrangement and check the result of your changes.
Thanks for your feedback.