This dialog box lets you load an arrangement in Audiotool either at the start of your session or after selecting “Open” from the “File” top-bar menu. You can choose between public templates or your own arrangements. You can also log into your audiotool.com account from it.
- Get started: This radio button shows a set of four predefined public templates.
- My tracks: This radio button shows the track list with your own arrangements. If you are not logged in, this button opens the “Login” dialog box.
- Public templates: Each button loads the corresponding predefined template in Audiotool. Note: The “Empty” template is the best one to start an arrangement from scratch.
- Tracks: This list shows the arrangements corresponding to your drafts, templates and published tracks, most recent first. Use the scroll bar, your mouse wheel or the ↑ and ↓ arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll the list. Click a track to select it.
- Load: This button is active after you select an arrangement in the track list. It loads that arrangement in Audiotool.