These dialog boxes let you save your arrangement as a draft, a remix or a template. You can save any arrangement with changes except foreign published tracks as a draft. Only published foreign tracks can be saved as a remix. Published tracks cannot be saved as templates and templates cannot be published. For a complete overview, see the table in the “File Management” section. Note: If you are not logged in, menus that open these dialog boxes will open the “Login” dialog box instead.
- Title: Type the title of your track in this text field.
- Cover: This button opens a file browser, allowing you to upload a cover image for your track. Choose an image file from your disk. Square images 512 pixels long work best. If you don’t assign a cover image, a snapshot of the arrangement will be used instead.
- Tags: Type keywords in this text field by which your track might be found in a search. Separate your keywords with a comma and don’t use spaces between them.
- Description: Type a description for your track in this text field. You can use the description to provide any additional information you want about your track.
- License: This link is only available in the “Save Draft” and “Remix” dialog boxes. It opens the “Track license” dialog box where you can select the type of license that applies to your track.
- Save, Remix: This button saves your arrangement after entering valid information in the previous text fields as a new draft, remix or template.
- Public/Private: These radio buttons are only available in the “Save as Template” dialog box. They let you make your template available to other users or only to yourself.