These dialog boxes let you publish your draft or remix as a track for the first time, therefore making it public and available to the Audiotool.com community, or republish it again after you have made changes to the published version. It shares many text fields with the “Save draft”, “Save as remix”, “Save as template” and “Edit properties” dialog boxes. Only new or previously published drafts can be published or republished respectively.
- Title: Type the title of your track in this text field.
- Permalink: Shows the permanent URL that you can use to link to your published track. If the title of your track is not unique in Audiotool’s catalog, a random string is appended to it.
- Cover: This button opens a file browser, allowing you to upload a cover image for your track. Choose an image file from your disk. Square images 512 pixels long work best. If you don’t assign a cover image, a snapshot of the arrangement will be used instead.
- Tags: Type keywords in this text field by which your track might be found in a search. Separate your keywords with a comma and don’t use spaces between them.
- Description: Type a description for your track in this text field. You can use the description to provide any additional information you want about your track.
- Comment: This text field is exclusive to the “Republish” dialog box. Type a message to be posted as a comment on your track’s page.
- License: This link opens the “Track license” dialog box where you can select the type of license that applies to your track.
- Options: These check-boxes allow or prevent other users to remix, download or see the assets (samples and presets) of your published track.
- Publish, Republish: This button publishes or republishes your arrangement after entering valid information in the previous text fields as a public track. Note: If there are more than eight bars between the end of the last region and the track end marker, the “Sound of Silence” dialog box appears allowing you to correct this.