This dialog box lets you find specific presets in the library and apply them to the device you opened it from.
- All: This button shows all the presets from the library that match the contents of the “Search” text field.
- My: This button shows only presets saved from your account that match the contents of the “Search” text field. If you are not logged in, this button opens the “Login” dialog box.
- Faved: This button shows only presets from the library that you have marked as favorite and that match the contents of the “Search” text field. If you are not logged in, this button opens the “Login” dialog box.
- Search: Type keywords in this text field to show only presets with matching keywords in their name, creator, tags or description. If you enter more than one keyword, only presets that have all of them will be shown.
- Presets list: This list shows all the presets that match the criteria defined by the controls above. Click a name to show the preset’s information in the preset information area below and apply it to the device to hear its effect if playback is active.
- Favorite: This icon marks the selected preset as favorite. You can show all your favorite presets with the “Faved” button. If you are not logged in, this button opens the “Login” dialog box.
- Preset information: This area shows the selected preset’s name, the profile photo and user name of its creator, the license type by which the preset is published, the tags associated to it and its description.
- Replace pattern: This check-box is exclusive to presets of devices that use patterns. When you check it, it replaces the device’s patterns with the patterns stored in the preset. If not checked, only the instrument’s settings are replaced.
- Cancel: This button closes the dialog box without applying any preset to the device.
- Apply: This button applies the preset to the device and closes the dialog box. Note: Devices with a preset applied to them show a hash sign “#” at the beginning of their device name.
Thanks for your feedback.