This dialog box lets you edit the information associated to your track including its title, cover, tags, description and license. It shares many text fields with the “Save draft”, “Save as remix”, “Save as template”, “Publish” and “Republish” dialog boxes.
- Title: Type the title of your track in this text field.
- Cover: This button opens a file browser, allowing you to upload a cover image for your track. Choose an image file from your disk. Square images 512 pixels long work best. If you don’t assign a cover image, a snapshot of the arrangement will be used instead.
- Tags: Type keywords in this text field by which your track might be found in a search. Separate your keywords with a comma and don’t use spaces between them.
- Description: Type a description for your track in this text field. You can use the description to provide any additional information you want about your track.
- License: This link opens the “Track license” dialog box where you can select the type of license that applies to your track.
- OK: This button accepts your changes.