This dialog box lets you save the current settings of the device you opened it from as a new preset or update the settings of a preset previously loaded from your account.
- Name: Type the name of your preset in this text field.
- Tags: Type keywords by which your preset might be found in a search in this text field. Separate your keywords with a comma and don’t leave any spaces between them.
- Description: Type a description for your preset in this text field. You can use it to provide any additional information you want about it.
- Visibility: These radio buttons control whether your preset is available to the Audiotool community through the “Load preset” dialog box or only to you.
- License: This link opens the “License type” dialog box where you can select the type of license that applies to your preset.
- Save: This button saves the new preset or updates the the existing one with your changes and closes the dialog box.
Thanks for your feedback.