This area contains menus and icons to manage your files, create tracks, customize the interface, access tutorials, undo and redo actions, edit the arrangement’s properties and log into your audiotool.com account or open your profile page.
- Audiotool: The name and logo of the application.
- File, Tracks, View and Tutorials: Audiotool’s main menus. Their items are documented in the sub-section “Top bar menus”.
- ← and →: The “←” icon steps back through the history of your actions on the arrangement one at a time, undoing their effect. The “→” icon steps forward, redoing their effect.
- Title: Displays the title of your arrangement or “Untitled” if you haven’t given it one yet. If your arrangement has unsaved changes, an asterisk is appended to the title. Click it to open the “Edit properties” dialog box.
- Login/User name: This button opens the “Login” dialog box. If you are already logged in, it shows the “User name” menu and a thumbnail of your profile photo.
Thanks for your feedback.