The Tube is a simple device with a single section of controls.
- Active: This indicator lights up when the pedal’s effect is active.
- Drive: This knob sets the amount of distortion applied to the input signal between none at minimum to full at maximum. This amount grows exponentially through the knob’s range, giving you fine control when adding subtle amounts of distortion. Note: High amounts of distortion can amplify the signal up to 3 dB; use the “Gain” knob to compensate.
- Blend: This knob sets the distortion’s character by changing the waveform the input signal is distorted into. At minimum, the input signal is distorted into a circle wave and the overtone distribution resembles that of a soft square wave. At maximum, the input signal is distorted into a circle wave with the top part clipped and the overtone distribution resembles that of a soft saw wave.
- Gain: This knob sets the attenuation or amplification of the distorted signal in decibels from silence at minimum to more than 6 dB at maximum.
- Active: This switch activates the pedal’s effect. When this switch is off, the input signal bypasses the effect and is output unaltered.
Thanks for your feedback.