The channels section provides controls to set the volume of each auxiliary send and its type, as well as solo, mute and set the volume attenuation and panorama of each input signal.
- Send post: This switch sets the auxiliary send to post-fader. When this switch is off, its type is pre-fader.
- Send level: This knob sets the volume of the input signal sent to the auxiliary output.
- Balance: This knob sets the panorama of the input signal from hard left to hard right. Note: This knob sets panorama by attenuating the left or the right channel respectively. This might be relevant when panning a stereo signal.
- Solo: This switch silences the sound of every other input signal.
- Mute: This switch silences the sound of the input signal.
- Level: This knob attenuates the volume of the input signal in decibels.
Thanks for your feedback.