The Delay is a simple device with a single section of controls.
- Active: This indicator lights up when the pedal’s effect is active.
- Steps: This selector sets the amount of steps elapsed between the input signal and the first echo from 1 to 7.
- Length: This selector sets the step length used to calculate the delay time. The options include a 16th note length, an 8th note triplet length and an 8th note length. Note: The step lengths are synchronized to the arrangement’s tempo.
- Feedback: This knob sets the level at which the delayed signal is fed back into the delay effect, which defines the total amount of echoes from 1 at minimum to approximately 63 at maximum.
- Level: This knob sets the ratio of dry to wet signal linearly from dry signal only at minimum through equal parts dry and wet signal at center to wet signal only at maximum.
- Active: This switch activates the pedal’s effect. When this switch is off, the input signal bypasses the effect and is output unaltered.
Thanks for your feedback.