The pattern section provides controls to edit and select patterns and set the volume of the master output mix.
- Pattern length: This display shows the length of the current pattern in steps. The “-” and “+” buttons increase or decrease its length by one step. The minimum pattern length is 1 step and the maximum is 64. Note: Shift-click the buttons to double or halve the current pattern’s length.
- Edit range: The Beatbox 9’s patterns can store up to 64 steps. These radio buttons set a range of 16 steps for editing in the step sequencer section. Each higher numbered radio button sets the next 16 steps of the sequence.
- Pattern: These radio buttons set the pattern in the current bank for playback and editing.
- Pattern bank: These radio buttons set the current pattern bank.
- Volume: This knob attenuates the volume of the master output mix in decibels.
Thanks for your feedback.