The instrument section provides controls to select, edit and set the relative volume of the drum sounds.
- Accent: This knob sets the volume of unaccented hits as a percentage of the volume of accented hits from 20% at minimum to 80% at maximum.
- Select: These radio buttons set the instrument to be sequenced with the step sequencer section. Note: You can also select instruments by clicking the instrument labels above the select radio buttons.
- Tune: This knob sets the frequency of the fundamental pitch of the bass, snare, tom, crash and ride drum sounds between low at minimum and high at maximum. The frequency ranges are from 52 Hz to 52 Hz (harmonics are added around 150 Hz) for the bass drum, from 152 Hz to 238 Hz for the snare drum, from 92 Hz to 120 Hz for the low tom, from 116 Hz to 152 Hz for the mid tom, from 150 Hz to 198 Hz for the hi tom, from 418 Hz to 722 Hz for the crash and from 3076 Hz to 5318 Hz for the ride.
- Level: This knob sets the relative volume of the corresponding drum sound on the master output mix or on its individual output between silence at minimum and full at maximum.
- Attack: This knob sets the amount of high frequency filtering of the bass drum sound between high at minimum and low at maximum.
- Decay: This knob sets the length of the decay portion of the bass, tom and hi-hat drum sounds between very short at minimum and long at maximum. Note: You might hear a noise at the end of the mid and hi tom sounds when their decay is zero.
- Tone: This knob sets the length of the decay of the noise component of the snare drum sound between very short at minimum and long at maximum.
- Snappy: This knob sets the amount of noise in the snare drum sound between none at minimum and a high at maximum.
Thanks for your feedback.