Below is a list of actions that you can perform with your mouse to interact with Audiotool’s interface elements and items, along with their meanings:
- Point: Move the pointer over an item or interface element. When you point, a tool-tip and a message on the status bar will often appear describing it, its state or how to use it.
- Click: Point, then press and release the primary mouse button, usually the left one. Clicking activates (selects) the item or opens the menu under the pointer. Selected items often display a border around them.
- Double-click: Point, then click twice quickly. Double-clicking opens the item so that you can work with its contents.
- Right-click: Point, then press and release the secondary mouse button, usually the right one. Right-clicking opens a contextual menu with a list of actions that you can perform on the item.
- Drag: Point, press and hold the primary button, move the mouse, then release it. Drag to move items to a new location and to change control values. You can also drag to define a rectangle for selecting multiple items at once.
- Scroll: Drag an interface element or use the scroll wheel in your mouse to pan across or zoom in or out of content that extends beyond the viewing area. Depending on the situation, the synonymous terms pan and zoom are used.
Thanks for your feedback.