Solution 1: Your current SD card is defective. If you follow our Multiple SD Cards recommendation, you can quickly switch to your another SD card.
- Take out the SD card
- Replace with your back up SD card.
- Try to scan again.
We recommend you always have multiple SD cards with you. Please see here.
Solution 2: The database on the SD card is linked to and only usable by a different PDA. Here is a video to show you the whole process.
- Insert the SD card into the PDA.
- Open the ASellerTool program on that PDA.
- Tap Menu then Account.
- Verify the account information is correct, then tap Save. This will save your account information and current PDA machine key to the SD card.
- Remove the SD card from the PDA and use the PC downloader to download the database to the SD card again.