Changes in 9.6
- The Data Download option, which allows downloading directly to the PDA, has been replaced by faster, more reliable download options with PC Downloader or Web Download. Please see http://www.asellertool.com/support/DownloadMain.htm.
- The new categories of Health and Beauty, Grocery, and Home have been added to the database.
- A ‘Data Test’ feature has been added under the ‘Select’ Menu. This will test the downloaded database against a selected barcode.
- Which offer to use (formerly ‘Pricing Trigger’) has been merged into the ‘Buying Criteria’ section, and is now set individually for each category. For example, you can set the program to use the lowest price of all offers for books, and the 2nd lowest price used offer for DVDs.
Changes in 10.0
- The database now includes virtually all Amazon categories, including things like Electronics, Watches, Computer Components, and more.
- The ‘Buying Criteria’ section has been renamed ‘Basic Trigger’. New options for ignoring FBA prices and targeting non-Prime buyers have been added to the Basic Trigger screen.
- A new ‘Advanced Triggers’ feature allows you to create fully customizable triggers. Please see Chapter 5 for more information.
Changes in 10.2
- The ‘Listing’ function has been added to the PDA program, which will allow batch listing with a PDA and scanner
- The ‘Data Test’ function in the Select Menu will now display the date and time the database was generated.
- A ‘Tips’ section has been added to the select Menu, with various tips and tricks on the best practice of the PDA scouting program.
- The PDA will now display if a DVD is a Restricted Item on Amazon.com for some sellers.
Thanks for your feedback.