- Backup all personal data from your PDA, as this will wipe out all your data.
- Get a 1GB or 2GB SD card (4GB or above SDHC Card does not work), insert to a computer, right click it and choose to format the SD card into FAT32
- According to your PDA model, download zip file below and unzip your computer.
- Transfer 2 files to the SD Card.
- X51: DiAd_K_AximX51_WM5_A12EN.nb0, DiAd_K_AximX51_WM5_A12EN_nb0.crc
- X51V: DiAd_K_AximX51v_WM5_A12EN.nb0, DiAd_K_AximX51v_WM5_A12EN_nb0.crc
- Insert SD card to your PDA and make sure either PDA is on AC charger or have full battery.
- Holding down both “Power” and “WiFi” buttons, and press the “Reset” pin with a stylus. Continue to hold down “Power” and “WiFi” buttons until you see the SD Image updater screen.
Here is a video to show you how to do this.
- Press the action key twice and wait for the Rom update to finish.
Thanks for your feedback.