- Professional plan: We offer a volume discount for multiple accounts.
- Lite plan: There is no volume discount.
The pricing plans are here.
If you just want to use a new device, you can transfer your account to the new device by following the instructions here. If you just downloaded the database or transferred your account recently, you may not be able to transfer automatically and will have to send us an email to manually transfer the account for you.
Add a User or Sign Up Multiple Users
- Determine which User ID you are going to use for the new device. You can either use an existing User ID or, create a new User ID.
- Create a new subscription for this User ID. You need to use the same Paypal account as your other User ID(s).
- In one business day, you will receive a $5 refund for your new account’s subscription and for every future payment.
Example: You want to have 2 users, so you can use two phones.
- Create two User IDs. For example, You create ast1 and ast2.
- Make a subscription for ast1, then make another subscription for ast2. You use the same Paypal account for both subscriptions.
- You now have 2 subscriptions under the same PayPal account. You will receive a $5 refund for every subscription payment for account ast2.
Remove a User from a Multiple Device Subscription
- Cancel the subscription for the User ID you want to remove.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!