- Insert SD card into your SD card reader and insert into your computer’s USB port
- After the SD card is inserted into your computer, File Explorer program will run and show the SD card reader is mapped into a disk drive (1)
- Click on it and you will see the lic.txt file (2)
- Double click the lic.txt file to verify user id, password and license key matches the PDA you are currently using (3).
- It should match the account screen on your PDA exactly (4). If one of them does not match the account info on your PDA, you will not be able to download the database.
- If they do not match, insert SD card into the PDA, do a soft reset and repeat from step 1 to confirm the account info is exactly matching.
Thanks for your feedback.