The screenshot is very important to show the issue you are facing and will help us to understand the issue better. So even you think it is not useful to send a screenshot, we highly recommend you to send us the screenshot if you want us to solve your problem faster.
Take a screenshot of your phone
- Follow these instructions to take a screenshot of your iPhone
- Send your screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can upload the picture to a web host like Dropbox and send us the link.
Take a screenshot of your computer screen
- Move your mouse to click on the screen area you want to capture.
- Press Alt + Print Screen (PrtScn) buttons on the keyboard at the same time to capture the screen if you are using a Windows computer.
- Click https://snag.gy/.
- Press Ctrl + V buttons at the same time to upload the image to snag website.
- Snag will give you a link such as https://snag.gy/Bz1zWC.jpg. You send that link to us via chat or email.
- Press Shift + Command (Cmd) + 4, then drag the box to screenshot the section you would like.
- The screenshot will show up in your “Desktop” folder as a .png file.
- Send us a link to that file via chat or email.