Connect Eyoyo Barcode Scanner to Android:
- Hold the scan button (1) on the Eyoyo scanner for 8 seconds. When the scanner beeps, then it is ready to be connected to your Android phone.
- Tap “Barcode ScannerHID” (4) under “Available Devices.” If you don’t see Barcode ScannerHID, tap “Search” to search for available devices.
- When “Barcode ScannerHID” (5) appears under “Paired Devices” with “Connected” underneath, then the scanner is ready to use.
Connect Eyoyo Barcode Scanner to iPhone:
- Hold the scan button (1) on the Eyoyo scanner for 8 seconds. When the scanner beeps, then it is ready to be connected to your iPhone.
- Go to the iPhone’s “Settings” (2) app.
- In the Settings app, select “Bluetooth.” (3)
- Select “BarCode ScannerHID” (4) from the list of devices.
5. When “Connected” appears next to the “BarCode ScannHID”(5), then you are ready to use the scanner.
Configure Eyoyo Scanner
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone to disconnect the scanner from your phone.
- Scan the barcode below to enter settings
- Scan barcodes below to configure the scanner.
- Scan barcode below to disable ISBN 5 digits supplement code.
- . Scan barcode below to finish.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone and connect your scanner to verify.
Thanks for your feedback.