Connect Eyoyo Barcode Scanner to Android:
- Hold the scan button (1) on the Eyoyo scanner for 8 seconds. When the scanner beeps, then it is ready to be connected to your Android phone.
- Tap “Barcode ScannerHID” (4) under “Available Devices.” If you don’t see Barcode ScannerHID, tap “Search” to search for available devices.
- When “Barcode ScannerHID” (5) appears under “Paired Devices” with “Connected” underneath, then the scanner is ready to use.
Connect Eyoyo Barcode Scanner to iPhone:
- Hold the scan button (1) on the Eyoyo scanner for 8 seconds. When the scanner beeps, then it is ready to be connected to your iPhone.
- Go to the iPhone’s “Settings” (2) app.
- In the Settings app, select “Bluetooth.” (3)
- Select “BarCode ScannerHID” (4) from the list of devices.
5. When “Connected” appears next to the “BarCode ScannHID”(5), then you are ready to use the scanner.
Configure Eyoyo Scanner
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone to disconnect the scanner from your phone.
- Scan the barcode below to enter settings
- Scan barcodes below to configure the scanner.
- Scan barcode below to disable ISBN 5 digits supplement code.
- . Scan barcode below to finish.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone and connect your scanner to verify.
Need more help with this?
If you have any questions this tutorial doesn't answer, please contact us here!