If you have a problem to start TurboLister, please follow the steps below to do a clean uninstall first before trying to install again.
- Stop TurboLister database
- Click inside Type here to search on the bottom of your Windows screen, and type “cmd” (1), then click “Command Prompt” (2). This will start the Command Prompt program (cmd)
- Type sqllocaldb stop fbalistinglocaldb in the command prompt window (3). This will stop the database
- Type sqllocaldb delete fbalistinglocaldb in the command prompt window (4). This will delete the database
- Uninstall TurboLister
- Click the bottom of your Windows screen, and type “uninstall” (5), then click “Add or remove programs” (6)
- In Apps & features screen, type turbolister (7), ASellerTool TurboLister program icon will appear. Click on it and click Uninstall (8) This will uninstall TurboLister program.
- Delete other working folder used by TurboLister
- Open the File Explorer program, and type c:\users\%username%\appdata\roaming or replace “\%username%\” with your correct account name on this computer (9)
- Find FBAListing folder under roaming folder and delete FBAListing folder completely (10) This will remove the working folder used by TurboLister
Now you finish clean uninstalling TurboLister. You can try to click the installer install again.
Thanks for your feedback.