How to Connect the Scanfob to your Phone:
- Print this page of barcodes
- Scan “Disconnect & Radio Off”
- Scan “Keyboard – HID”
- Scan “iOS & Windows: Prefix=NONE, Suffix=CR”
- Scan “Make Discoverable & Connectable”
- Open your phone’s Settings
- Open the phone’s Bluetooth Settings
- Select the Scanfob from the “Available Devices”
- The Scanfob is connected when it appears under “Paired Devices”
Step 1: Scan the three barcodes listed below. This will allow the scanner to scan ISBN barcodes.
*Step 2: Connecting Scanner via Bluetooth as a Keyboard (HID)
- Scanfob 2002 Follow the instructions after Setup for connecting Scanfob® 2002 via Bluetooth as a Keyboard on 1st page.
- Scanfob 2005 Follow the instructions after Setting up Scanfob ®2005 in HID mode (like a Bluetooth keyboard) on the 2nd page.
Thanks for your feedback.