M. Satellite Program to Accredited Member
Conduct two complete units of CPE before applying.
1. Contact Area Accreditation Chair to seek consultation.
2. Conduct self study. If adding an additional CPE program, prepare the self study for that program demonstrating feasibility.
3. Complete and send the Accreditation Review Request and Face Sheet (Appendix 3) to ACPE, with a copy to ACPE Accreditation Commission Chair and Area Accreditation Chair at least four months prior to anticipated site visit.
4. Submit required materials. Copies of all materials and reports related to the review must be sent to the host center of the Satellite Program.
5. Undergo standard accreditation review. Copies of all materials and reports related to the review must be sent to the host center of the Satellite Program.
6. Student records for units completed at the Satellite Program remain with the host center. Student records for units completed at the Component Site remain with the Component.
7. Commission takes one of the following actions:
7.1. grant accredited member status with or without notations.
7.2. grant pre-accredited status with deficiencies.
7.3. deny accredited member status. This action remands the Satellite Program to the administration of the host accredited center with a report of the findings. The Commission shall require the accredited center to either bring the Satellite Program into compliance or suspend the Satellite Program’s operations.