1. Accreditation Review Request and Face Sheet (Appendix 3), with copies to Area Accreditation Chair and Accreditation Commission Chair.
2. Indicate the circumstance leading to request for postponement:
- Center without ACPE Certified Educator during the year that the Five-Year or Ten-Year review is due.
- Center employed or contracted ACPE Certified Educator during the year that the Five-Year or Ten-Year review is due.
3. A statement received from ACPE that all fees are paid, including Postponement Fee and that the center is in good financial standing.
4. Materials for Postponement of Five Year Review:
A. Student Handbook
B. Appendix 5, Part I, indicating where in the student handbook(s) required standards are addressed.