Welcome to Pi Music Player, a stunning Music Player, beautifully crafted with Material Design in mind and packed with some extraordinary powerful features including support for various audio file formats such as mp3, flac, ogg, m4a and many more.
It is one of the Best Music Players available on Google PlayStore which can fulfill all your Musical needs. The following user manual/guide is aimed at helping the users to have an easy experience using and navigating through the application, assuming that you have already installed the application on your device. If you haven’t installed the application yet, go to Pi Music Player and click Install.

Some of the features that set Pi Music Player apart from other music players are key inbuilt features like:

★ Pi Power Share
★ Create Playlists and share them with your friends through Pi Power Share.
★ Built-in 5 Band Equalizer with Bass Boost, 3D Reverb Effects, Virtualizer & 10 amazing presets.
★ Ringtone Cutter to precisely cut any mp3 file.
★ Enhanced Folder view of all music files.
★ Sleep Timer.
★ Swipe to change songs in Play Screen.
★ Edit metadata about tracks, albums, artists, genres.
★ Sleek, intuitive and beautifully crafted User Interface and Media Controls.
★ Four great themes – Gloss Theme, Light Theme , Dark Theme and Black Theme .
★ 25 amazing backgrounds for Gloss theme through in-app purchases.
★ Lock screen controls with Full Screen Album Art.
★ Cool Seamless transitions and animations.
★ Widget Support.

Feedback

Was this helpful?

Yes No
You indicated this topic was not helpful to you ...
Could you please leave a comment telling us why? Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback.

Post your comment on this topic.

Please do not use this for support questions.
For any queries, issues and feedback please contact us at support@100pilabs.com

Post Comment

Angie wrote: Apr 27, 2019

You guys are the best. Its all here in one great package. Keep up good work.

Maria wrote: Apr 10, 2019

Best music player app I've used so far!

Euclides wrote: Mar 13, 2019

It the Best!

Peggy Darley wrote: Mar 12, 2019

Best music player app I've ever used

Peggy Darley wrote: Mar 7, 2019

LOVE THIS ❤️❤️❤️❤️ APP! BEST YET!

YRFjunior wrote: Nov 1, 2018

nice app works awesome

Rajkumar wrote: Oct 29, 2018

Very best player . This is number one app

kerson wrote: Oct 23, 2018

Muito bom.

rafi wrote: Oct 20, 2018

It's very very awesome guys , I used

Michael Paugh wrote: Oct 11, 2018

Hands down the best player I've used. Love it. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Thanks for such a great player and all its awesome features

shakri wrote: Oct 7, 2018

Love the app better than any other thankyou

மய்யம் மகேஷ் wrote: Oct 6, 2018

இதுவரை நான் கேட்ட Player களிலேயே இதுதான் Best!

Sreehari r wrote: Oct 3, 2018

I used many music players. But this is very interesting, and very useful.

Gail wrote: Sep 12, 2018

Love the app better than any other thankyou

Nag wrote: Sep 5, 2018

Excellent App. Five stars. Some unwanted files are not being able to delete. Pls clarify.

Miscreant wrote: Sep 3, 2018

I love this app i can find most obscure bands that i love 99 % of the time, i would be lost without this app. Thank you.

James wrote: Aug 29, 2018

Its the finest player ive ever used. Appreciate it more every single day.

Sandy Darville wrote: Aug 24, 2018

COOL

Catherine Holcroft wrote: Aug 23, 2018

Brilliant

Recmarcus Weldon wrote: Aug 23, 2018

Absolutely stunning and at the same time ; simple enough for this old wardog to understand and deploy.
Thank you my friends !

Gail wrote: Aug 18, 2018

I love this music app it's the best music app ever

Ude ugonna wrote: Aug 15, 2018

Very nice app ,load faster than others, second to none.

Serge wrote: Aug 7, 2018

better player not yet found

Andi wrote: Aug 1, 2018

Many music player for you to choose. You want to find one match yourself is not easy. Believe I can find one. Thanks!

Jose Garcia wrote: Jul 30, 2018

I apologize for my feedback.i hope people don't do the same mistake, complain about something without reading the whole extractions. Thanks Pi music player your the best on the whole music apps! I give it a two hands full of stars☝☝☝☝☝

Uttam Bhange wrote: Jul 29, 2018

Very nice pi music player I satisfied

José dias wrote: Jul 16, 2018

O justo love it

José dias wrote: Jul 16, 2018

O justo love it

Ralf wrote: Jul 13, 2018

Hello
I used the Pi player very much like had used him over 8 months on a Huawei P8 lite
And now I have a Huawei P10 and since now the equalizer no longer works
Since Emui 8 when the equalizer comes on no sound any more please fix this deficiency
Thx

Dmitriy wrote: Jul 12, 2018

please add the auto play function when connecting to the bluetooth device

Alaettin.akcay wrote: Jul 11, 2018

Ses güzel hele de Türkçe olması açıklamaları süper

Dale Eltoft wrote: Jul 11, 2018

Having this excellent online user manual is a major plus for this app, FYI it was really difficult to find using my browser on my desktop PC. I started from the web site linked to from the play store and had no joy looking for a link. So I had to transcribe the URL from the apps help on my phone :-(. You really should feature this manual on the web site.

Jagmel sidhu wrote: Jul 8, 2018

It's very good

Bob wrote: Jul 2, 2018

Only player that makes the oneplus wireless bullets sound great

Hacker girl wrote: Jul 1, 2018

I love it! But I noticed when I have the volume all the way up... it's not that loud like the one I use to have.

leonel perez perez wrote: Jun 27, 2018

Great app, great sound

Bigdickdaddy14" wrote: Jun 27, 2018

By far the best sounding app play store had to offer.. Only down fall i see so far is no Mic to sing into..

bonty treks wrote: Jun 27, 2018

It's the greatest music app so far I have used

Faith wrote: Jun 27, 2018

This music player has been performing the best quality of music so far. However, when I started to use some other applications on my smartphone, the music player stops automatically. I really hope the creator will look back to its features, because pi music really helped me a lot of times until these days. Thank you.

Sharon wrote: Jun 26, 2018

Best music player I've tried by far! Easy to use with all the controls everyone from a first timer to the most advanced user could want for. I've yet to find one issue with this app. I have and will continue to recommend this app to anyone who'll listen. It doesn't get any better for music lovers especially those who don't have the patience, time, or basic technical knowledge to bother with so called high tech music players. Simple, functional, accessible. 5 stars from this forever PI MUSIC player fanatic! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Bowana wrote: Jun 10, 2018

Outstanding music player!!! Easy to navigate, good features, sounds great. Best I've used by far.

Paul W. Echols wrote: Jun 10, 2018

Great sound and function

Arun Sharma wrote: Jun 4, 2018

This music players such a unbelievable sound quality that's amazing I love it

Venkat vedicharla wrote: May 24, 2018

Pi music is Really outstanding music player i Love this very much..

Jeff wrote: May 21, 2018

Truly an outstanding music player! Very intuitive user interface with a substantial number of features. A superb app!!

Remo wrote: May 18, 2018

Molto bella l'app.. Andava benissimo sul mio huawei p10 plus. Ieri ho ricevuto l'aggiornamento emui 8 con Android 8. Il problema è che non va più l'equalizzatore.. Per favore ditemi come posso fare.. Grazie.

Evans wrote: May 17, 2018

This one is unique!

Raymondo wrote: May 6, 2018

THE best music player I've ever used. Definitely worth 5 stars.

Toni wrote: Apr 27, 2018

I usually install & test various apps in the venues I'm looking for. In ever changing Tech this can tedious.
However, over the years & the many, this is the best player I've ever had thus far. Especially the all inclusive features. A major major plus

Troy V Dombrosky wrote: Apr 26, 2018

Best audio app I've had.

MAMATA DEY wrote: Apr 23, 2018

Realy amazing app.I amsatisfied this app.thank u.

Venkat vedicharla wrote: Apr 8, 2018

Wow..its amazing app really excellent music player

Narendra wrote: Apr 6, 2018

Amazing work, wonderful experience.

Marcellg wrote: Apr 4, 2018

Top. 5 stars. Ever.

Philip Joseph Mendoza Jr wrote: Apr 2, 2018

Finally! Found PI Music Player For My New Phone.. Keep Up The Good Work Guys!

Khalil Shahid wrote: Apr 2, 2018

Wonderful music app !
Best around

Khalil Shahid wrote: Apr 2, 2018

Wonderful music app !
Best around

Pappi wrote: Apr 1, 2018

Favourite so far. Like that I can blacklist folders.
Suggestion: when in shuffle mode i'd like to be able to move through the shuffle in the same order. i.e if I hit previous track, I'd like it to play the same track and not change the song.

Chandra wrote: Mar 29, 2018

I like pi music player very much.

Chandra p wrote: Mar 27, 2018

Super

Neal S8 wrote: Mar 27, 2018

Your music player has great sound quality. Wonderful that PI player can also be stored to the SD card. But when I download my library to the player I have to go through my phones storage side. Why? PI is stored in the external SD card. Biggest bummer is there's no gapless play. This is why I uninstalled, again. The gap between tunes takes me out of the music then I just turn it off. Please make it gapless play and you'd have the perfect free, ad supported, music player. You're almost there. Thank you.

DKPaani wrote: Mar 26, 2018

Total songs in any playlist as well as total time for playing all the songs in the play list may be depicted for each PLAYLIST.

Dale wrote: Mar 22, 2018

I think Pi is one of the better music apps, but just like all the other music apps that I've tried since switching to my Pixel2, it deletes my playlists, and more often than not only recognizes half the CD.

Juan morales wrote: Mar 21, 2018

La aplicacion es buenisa pero tuve un problema con mi otro celular y perdi toda mi musica y deseo recuperarla por favor si me pu3den ayudar gracias!

Juana wrote: Mar 19, 2018

I love this app is the best Ice ever has. Congratulations you make the best app!! You are a very good Team. Congrats

Zdravko wrote: Mar 17, 2018

It,s amazing player easy and no have ap.

Joshua Darko Junior wrote: Mar 16, 2018

Yeah,it helps a lot.
I love playing songs with that player.
Is good

Shane Holsinger wrote: Mar 15, 2018

Nicely done. Thumbs are up.

Francesca wrote: Mar 14, 2018

Pi-Music è la mia app musicale preferita

Pravin Radhakrishnan wrote: Mar 14, 2018

Would be nice to have an playlists import feature. Would really help for people moving from another app.

Glenn M. Starnes II wrote: Mar 14, 2018

In my opinion this is one of best, if not the best music app ever. I connect my phone via Bluetooth radio I'm my vehicle and let me say that the audio output through a vehicles stereo is AMAZING! The equalizer is outstanding the bass hits hard almost sounds as if i have a subwoofer in the car i love it. This app is great and I recommend Pi music player to anybody that listens to audio off their phone be it through your car audio or head set. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

James Fu wrote: Mar 13, 2018

Extremely happy with this product!! Took me a few times to find you, but it was worth it!

Gonzalo wrote: Mar 11, 2018

Es de lo mejor este reproductor. Me ahorraría mucho trabajo si al armar las play list no cambiaran el orden en que deje las canciones. Luego de un tiempo vuelven a desordenarse. Muchas gracias. Saludos

Lester wrote: Mar 11, 2018

I want this to be my music player app forever. This is waaaay better than Google Music Player.

I downloaded this app last November 2017 and I easily fell in love with this app. What I like most about the app is that it DISPLAYS the album arts I added to my tracks/ albums using a different album art grabbing app.

BUT everything suddenly changed after the recent update because after the recent update:

1. Clicking the BACK

Wolfgang wrote: Mar 10, 2018

Also ich habe schon viele Musicplayer ausprobiert, aber der Pi - Music Player ist für mich einfach der Beste, leicht zu handhaben, übersichtlich und mit allen Funktionen die man braucht, deshalb hab ich mich auch nun für die Pro- Version entschieden, Werbungsfrei, einfach toll. Zu verbessern gibts da meiner Meinung nach gar nichts mehr.
Danke für diesen tollen Music- Player und macht weiter so.

Mike wrote: Mar 8, 2018

This app really is one of the best. I can think of a tweak to make even better.
I listen to a lot of podcasts. Sometimes I can't tell by looking at the file name if I have already listened to a file or not. I would like to have some sort of indicator that shows if I have already heard a podcast, all the way through or partially. I know this might be tricky but it would be cool.

Indo wrote: Mar 5, 2018

Please remove the default folder Button.. After setting it once move it to settings.

Walter Osadczuk wrote: Mar 4, 2018

How about ad free?
Willing to pay onetime fee. Great product!

Asa wrote: Mar 4, 2018

Would be awesome if lyrics were included.

Lindenberg wrote: Mar 3, 2018

It's Very goog

Andy wrote: Mar 3, 2018

Muy excelente lo que por años no encontraba en un verdadero reproductor. Completo y verdadera calidad y mejoramiento de audio. En las pistas. Qué realmente se note el cambio audio. Esta si lo hace.

Kiran wrote: Mar 2, 2018

I have gone through many music player in play store but this one is outstanding I can feel the differents in sound qualify and great visual theme. Thanks for this lovely app

I have gone through many music player in play store but this one is outstanding I can feel the differents in sound qualify and great visual theme. Thanks for this lovely app

Md Anwar Hossain wrote: Mar 2, 2018

yes! this is best music player on play store..

Srishti Ranjan wrote: Mar 1, 2018

I can't set this app as the default music player on my Samsung J7 Max. Can you please suggest something?

Larry Piilua wrote: Mar 1, 2018

Great app recommend to anyone.

Harender wrote: Feb 27, 2018

Such a great app i liked it so much...
I appreciated Developers work.

Sanjay Bansal wrote: Feb 25, 2018

Best app of music.Thanks everyone for built this.

Wesley wrote: Feb 24, 2018

Good apps to play music

Sneha Das wrote: Feb 15, 2018

Yes this was helpful. And this is a very good app