A picklist allows you to create a list of frequently used values for a field to enter data quickly and consistently. When editing the field, you can choose one or more of the items in the picklist. Or, you can enter information manually in a the field.
We have included a few Picklists to get you started but you may want to add more.
To add new Picklists:
- Go Settings > Picklists and tap + to add a new picklist
- Tap the x in the field to clear the entry so you can add your new Picklist. Tap Done to add the new Picklist.
Adding Items to a Picklist
- To add items to a Picklist first select the Picklist.
- Tap the + to add a new entry.
- Tap the x in the field to clear the entry so you can add your new Picklist Item. Tap Done to add the new Picklist Item.
- From Settings > Picklist go to Picklist list or tap a specific entry or tap the Picklist Items list. Tap Edit.
- Tap and hold the selector on the right and drag the entry to a new location in the list. Release the entry and the list is reordered. You will see the new order the next time you use your Picklist.
Deleting Picklists and Picklist Items
Tap Edit in the list and tap – to delete an entry.