You can use Starkit filters to sort automatically your emails in separate folders. Here is how to do it.
1. First create the folder where you want your emails to go .
2. Go to Settings and click Filter Rules .
3. Click on the button Create new filter rule and a pop up will open.
4. Type in the TO field your email address that you use for collecting emails.
5. On the next screen select the Folder where you would like the emails to go.
6. Click “Save”
Every new email to the email address specified above will arrive automatically in your predefined folder.