Plug-in to your Starkit a disk containing the backup of your data to start the restore process.
- Insert an external usb disk into your Starkit appliance (computer) that contains a valid backup copy.
- Click My Starkit on the left accordion menu.
- Click Backup settings under My Starkit on the left accordion menu.
- You will see the details of the disk attached. If the icon is green then your disk contains a valid backup copy.
- Select the option “Unlock disk and restore” and a pop up will open and ask for the disk unlock key.
- Enter the Unlock key of the Starkit appliance used to prepare the backup. Note that the unlock key it can be different from the destination Starkit appliance that you use to restore your data.
- When the disk unlocks you will see options on a drop down to select a Restore point. This is a time in the past and will resotre your Starkit exactly as it looked at that time.
- Click Continue and the restore process will begin. It can take several hours depending on the size of your data.
When restore is complete, Starkit will restart and will be an exact same copy of your Starkit when the backup was done.
Thanks for your feedback.