Filters allow you to manage the flow of incoming messages. Using filters, you can automatically move to folder, archive, delete, star, or forward your email.
To create a filter
1. Click Settings on the left accordion menu
2. Click Signatures under Settings on the left accordion menu
3. Click the option Filter Rules
The filters management screen will open in a separate tab.
1. Click the button Create new filter rule on the top menu
2. A window that allows you to specify your search criteria will appear. Define your criteria and click Continue.
3. Choose the action(s) you want the filter to take and click Save.
To use a particular message to create a filter
1. Select the message in your message list.
2. Click the More button, then click one of the two options Create a filter for messages from this address or Create filter for messages with this subject.
3. A window that allows you to specify your search criteria will appear. Enter your filter criteria in the appropriate field(s).