• Turn off the display and connect it to the Starkit HDMI connector (use the HDMI to DVI adapter if needed).
• Connect the USB keyboard and mouse to USB 2 connectors.
• Plug the Ethernet cable into the Ethernet connector.
• In Starkit models with WiFi: Mount the WiFi Antennas on the SMA connector by turning it clockwise repeatedly until the antenna holds firm.
• Insert the DC plug into the Starkit DC-in jack. Rotate clockwise 900 to secure.
• Connect the power supply to the AC cord and plug the cord into AC outlet. The front panel logo should light up as the Starkit boots.