Unlike other email services, like Gmail, which adapted a consumer email offering for business and continues to drive more than 95% of their revenue from advertising, Starkit webmail is designed from ground up to maximize user productivity i.e. preview pane, tabbed browsing, folders and subfolders and ultra fast search.
Speed: Work fast.
1. Crystal clean web interface.
2. Ultra fast webmail – faster than desktop clients.
3. Ultra fast search.
Convenience: Work happy.
1. Vertical preview pane.
2. Tabs for multitasking i.e. compose 2 emails at separate tabs at the same time while you have open a tab for your inbox and a tab for your calendar.
3. Organise your email in folders and subfolders.
4. Filter incoming emails with powerful filter rules.
5. Use multiple email signatures and email text templates (no need to write again and again repetitive answers).
6. Collect your existing email accounts (gmail, yahoo, outlook) and keep them all in one place.
7. Password manager stores your login information for all the websites you use.
Collaboration: Share email, calendar, contacts and files.
1. Grand or access other user emails i.e. shared busy accounts like sales or support; or share your email account with your secretary.
2. Create and share multiple calendars i.e. view your sales people activity.
3. Create and share multiple contact groups i.e. share suppliers or customer groups with all or within a team in your company.
For control freak bosses: Watch everything and restore deleted email by disgruntled employees
1. One universal folder shows all incoming and outgoing email for all your company. You watch everything.
2. Impersonate every user and see their exact email account – full access. No need to leave your inbox, use a simple drop down and select the user you want to impersonate.
3. Restore any deleted emails with a single click button. Employees usually delete email they want to hide – you can recover it in seconds.
4. Restore a deleted user and bring back all his emails. Very useful for litigation cases and you want to see emails exchanged with a customer by an employee who left your company.