- What is Starkit Software Appliance?
- 5 reasons why Starkit is innovative and unique?
- Can I use Starkit for secure and private communication (email, voice, video, chat)?
- Can I use Starkit to access my office files from home?
- Can I use Starkit to archive and backup my email (POP, IMAP, Gmail, Office365, MS Exchange)?
- Why do I need Starkit for email archiving if Google Apps and Office365 do it?
- If I use Starkit do I still need an email provider (i.e. Gmail) or my own mail server (Microsoft Exchange)?
- If I use Starkit do I still need a cloud storage provider (i.e. Dropbox or Google Drive)?
- What is the difference between Starkit and a mail server (i.e. MS Exchange)?
- What is the difference of Starkit from mail security appliances (i.e. Fortinet, Sophos or Baracuda)?
- What is the difference of Starkit from a Network Attached Storage (NAS. i.e. Qnap, Western Digital)?
- What is the difference of Starkit from Information Risk Management and Information Assurance
Thanks for your feedback.