One of the benefits of using Manula for your online manuals is that your manuals are live and available online instantly, hosted on Manula servers. There is no need to arrange your own server or hosting. No need to upload HTML files and images to the internet.
As soon as you create a manual, it is immediately available on the internet, ready to be linked to from your website, your web application, your desktop software or your mobile app.
But, where is your manual located exactly? Where to link to?
The easiest way to find the web location (the URL) of your manual is by using the “View Live ->” button:
- First, click the black Overview button above the ToC in your manual editor
- Then, click the orange View Live -> button on the top right
- Your live online manual will open in a new browser tab (or window).
- Note that this has automatically redirected you to the first topic in your manual.
- Now just copy and paste the URL from your browser’s address bar and use that URL to link to from your site or software.
The URL should look something like this: