Want to include a link to an external website in your topic? For example, a link to your own site, like this.
This is how to that:
- Place your text cursor inside your topic text, in the location where you want the topic link to appear.
Alternatively, select the piece of text that you want to be linked (recommended).
- Click the Link to Website button on the toolbar :
The Link to Website screen will appear now.
- In the Label box, enter your desired link text. If you had selected some text before opening this screen, it will be automatically entered into the Label field.
- Then, enter the URL of the website you want to link to in the box at the bottom. Don’t forget the http:// part.
- Finally, click the Insert button.
Thanks for your feedback.