Edit > *Register Image
Requires Companion Image
Aligns the Current Image to the Companion Image using either a translation, rigid, similarity, affine, or free-form registration.
1. Registration Type
- Free-Form: Allows full non-rigid image distortions
- Translation: Allows only image translation in X and Y
- Rigid: Allows image translation and rotation
- Similarity: Allows image translation, rotation, and uniform scaling
- Affine: Allows image translation, rotation, uniform scaling, non-uniform scaling, and shearing
2. Processor (for Registration Type “Free-Form”)
Not used currently
3. Similarity Metric (for all other Registration Types)
- Monomodal: Used for aligning two images of the same contrast type
- Multimodal: Used for aligning two images of different contrast type
Requires a previous Register Image step
Aligns the Current Image to the Companion Image using the registration determine by the last Register Image step in the recipe.
Need more help with this?
Chat with an expert now ››