To begin a batch open List and click on the green “new batch” button
After clicking the “New Batch” button the screen below will appear and you will need to make some choices for your batch
- Batch Name – Default is the date and time you are opening the batch. You may choose to list it based on supplier, contents, etc
- Ship From – You will need to set-up your ship from address in settings. The default address will be displayed. If you have more than one address in settings and wish to change to one of the secondary addresses, click on “ship from another address” for a menu of address choices.
- Packing Type – Indicate if your batch is individually packed items or case pack items
- Channels – Choose from FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) or MFN (Merchant Fulfilled)
- Workflow Type – Clicking on this allows you to decide which workflow to use for the batch. Your choices are private or live. To learn more about the workflow options visit Which Workflow Should I Choose? You cannot change between private and live once the batch has been created. In this case, you will choose Live.
- Labeling Preferences – Choose if you would like to label your items, or if you want Amazon to (Make sure your Amazon settings are the same!).
- Provide Box Content – As of shipments being received November 1, 2016, Amazon will begin charging per item if you do not provide Box Content information for your shipments. InventoryLab has built this feature right into your workflow to make this process as easy as possible. To activate this feature, make sure the dropdown box has “On” Selected.
Once all your settings are correct, click the blue “create” button
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.