Create your own Buy List and import it directly into your InventoryLab List page.
The easiest way to make sure your Buy List is formatted correctly is by exporting a Buy List from Scoutify via email and downloading it to your computer to be used as a template.
Click here for more details about your Scoutify Buy List
Buy List Requirements:
- Formatted as a .csv file
- Columns A-G include the following titles in the spreadsheet’s Title Row (Row #1): A. ASIN B. NAME C. COST PRICE D. LIST PRICE E. QUANTITY F. DATE PURCHASED G. SUPPLIER
- Titles must be entered into Row #1 exactly as they appear here and in the same order.
- A LIST PRICE greater than $0.00 must be entered for each item included in your Buy List.
- Fields that require data for a successful import are ASIN, Name, Quantity, Date Purchased, and List Price.
You have the option to add an MSKU and/or Condition column to your Buy List.
MSKU and/or Condition must appear in the Title row of columns H and/or I.
Optional MSKU Column
Adding an MSKU column to the spreadsheet allows you manually enter MSKUs for the items in your Buy List. This can be useful if you have a unique MSKU system already in place for your business.
If you happen to duplicate an MSKU you’ve used in the past, you’ll be alerted during the Amazon Validation step of the importing process.
The option to either REMOVE the item or Create New MSKU will appear. You can also CANCEL the import>modify the duplicated MSKU in your Buy List spreadsheet>SAVE and import the file again.
If you choose:
- Create New MSKU: A new MSKU is generated for you based on your Variable MSKU Settings in InventoryLab.
- Remove: The item is removed from the current batch and can be listed to a new batch at a later time.
Optional Condition Column
Comply with Amazon Condition Guidelines by entering the appropriate product conditions as follow:
• Used Like New
• Used Very Good
• Used Good
• Used Acceptable
• Collectible Like New
• Collectible Very Good
• Collectible Good
• Collectible Acceptable
I imported my Buy List but I entered the wrong Condition for an MSKU!
If you notice a condition was entered incorrectly you’ll need to cancel the import>enter the correct Condition in the spreadsheet>SAVE and import the file again.
For the complete list of Buy List Import steps, go to the Importing Your Buy List page.
For more detailed information, check out our video on Importing Your Scoutify Buy List:
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.