There may come a time when you want to change a product from being listed as MF to being listed as FBA or vice versa. The process below occurs when you try to switch fulfillment channels for an MSKU.
When you attempt to list an MSKU in a batch that is tied to a listing for the opposite fulfillment channel, you will notice that the MSKU is unable to be chosen on the replenishment screen.
First, click Close on the model above and go to Seller Central to convert your MSKU to the fulfillment channel you want.
TO CONVERT IN SELLER CENTRAL
There are times when you might want to change the fulfillment channel of an item from MF to FBA or vice versa.
- The process is relatively simple but must be done in Seller Central
- Log-in to Seller Central and go to Manage Inventory
- Search for your item
- Click the check box by the item and then choose “action on selected”
- Choose to “Change to Fulfilled by Amazon” or “Change to Fulfilled by Merchant”
- Choose “Convert”
- Now the MSKU has been converted to the fulfillment channel you want to use and you can return to InventoryLab to add the item to your batch.
After the product has been successfully converted in Seller Central, visit InventoyLab and attempt to relist the item in your batch. If your inventory has gone through an automatic sync since you did the conversion, the Use button will be enabled.
If your inventory has not done an automatic sync yet between Amazon and InventoryLab (this happens every 3-5 hours), you will see the same popup with the Use button disabled.
Not to worry – you can still use your newly converted MSKU!
Click the Use New MSKU button
Enter in your sourcing details, as you would any other listing, and scroll down to the MSKU area
Highlight the new MSKU that was automatically created for you
Copy the SellerSKU of your product from Seller Central and paste it in the MSKU area of InventoryLab
Complete your listing process as usual by clicking the Submit & Save button
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.