The 5 requirements for adding to an existing shipment are:
1. The first shipment that you are adding to has to be sent from InventoryLab (it cannot have been created through a shipping plan in seller central)
2. The destinations must match
3. They must be the same label prep type. For example you cannot combine a NO_LABEL with a SELLER_LABEL shipment.
4. Amazon doesn’t allow you to add additional quantities for MSKUs that already exist in your working shipment that you are adding to. If you want to increase your quantities for items, you need to do that within seller central. Only use the “add to existing” for unique MSKUs that you want to add to the shipment, but do not exist already in the shipment.
5. Your “Box Content” selection must be the same. ie: Both batches had to be Box Content “On” or both had to be Box Content “Off” at batch creation. You are not allowed to only provide box level content details for a portion of your shipment.
To combine a new shipment with a shipment already in working status in your shipping queue, highlight one of the shipments. If the green “add to working shipment” button is enabled, it means the destination for the shipment you are processing matches the destination of a current working shipment. Clicking on “add to existing shipment” will display shipment IDs for any shipments in working status going to the same destination. Click on the shipment ID that you want to combine with. Next, move to your Shipping Queue to print shipping labels and complete the shipment.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.